15 янв. 2015 г.

Tusk

& Howe: You know, my second wife... I presume my last... Used to say, bless her heart. «Rather saint than sin. Better out than in.» She was referring to gas, of course! Her own, mind you.

& Wallace: I feel like I’ve never had tea in my life. Um, I’m like popping my cherry. I’m not even a tea person.
    Howe: I believe we’re all tea people. There’s a trick to it. You see, you soak the leaves in brandy before steeping.
    Wallace: Of course. You can’t lose with booze.

& Howe: «Well, always do sober what you’d do drunk. It will teach you to keep your mouth shut.»
    Wallace: Okay, okay. Now, this one, I know. Uh... Hemingway said that.
    Howe: Yes, he did. He said it to me.

& Howe: We two are embarking on an expedition not unlike that of the doomed Anastasia. Their mistake was they look for the monsters out there. They shouldn’t have left the dock. The beast has always lied within.


& Guy Lapointe: The boys on the force nicknamed this killer «The First Wife,» because the first wife doesn’t let you talk, she doesn’t let you go anywhere, and she does not fuck you. See it’s... And she don’t fuck you. It’s... It’s funnier if you’ve been married a few times.

& Howe: I am so very tired, Mr. Tusk. Battered by a life of cruel fate... And poor decisions. And the terrible consequences of both.

& Guy Lapointe: These are guns.
    Teddy: I don’t want one.
    Guy Lapointe: You don’t want a gun?.. What... What kind of American are you?

& Ally: He had tears streaming down his face, he was holding her picture, and I was so worried. I used to say... Don’t cry. And he would say, «No, Juanita. It’s good to cry. It separates us from the animals. It shows you have a soul.»

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ humus: «Как говорил в свое время незабвенный персонаж Сухорукова в «Бакенбардах»: «Александра Сергеича сам Государь Император любил и боялся, любил и боялся. А почему? А потому что он был настоящий Бивень!» Боюсь, что «Бивня» от Кевина Смита любить или бояться никому в голову не придет, более того даже смеяться там особенно не над чем, разве что над режиссером, рухнувшим с глузда еще на «Красном штате».

Где-то на 50-й минуте во мне прорезался итальянский, я сказал баста и вырубил фильм. Там еще должен был появиться Депп, но навряд ли он мог исправить положение. Не тот случай.
»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий