21 янв. 2015 г.

Seed Money

Elementary 3×10

& Kitty: «Life is stranger than anything the mind could invent.» That’s something my friend likes to say...

& Kitty: My friend was only half right— life is strange, but... it’s also good.

& Det. Bell: He’s just been staring at ’em.
    Holmes: I was waiting for Watson. As you know, I find nothing helps clear up a case like stating it to another person.
    Det. Bell: What am I?

& Watson: He’s got a doctorate in botany and genetic engineering.
    Holmes: Doesn’t look like your average doctor, does he?
    Watson: No. Looks like Point Break and Magic Mike had a baby.
    Holmes: ......
    Watson: They’re, uh...
    Holmes: Trifles of the cinema, I take it.


& Kitty: This is new.
    Holmes: Complete inversions allow the human body to flush and detoxify the adrenal glands, which studies have linked to more positive thinking and an increase in reasoning skills. You really must try it sometime...

& Holmes: The motives of some women are inscrutable. Their most trivial action may mean volumes, their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin.

& Holmes: As I explained, this is no mere flower. This is the Wu...
    Watson: Wutai Pingtung. It’s rare. I get it.
    Holmes: An honest politician is rare. A marriage worth the bother is rare. This is the only orchid of its kind in existence.

& Holmes: Murderers.
    Det. Bell: Who?
    Holmes: All of them.

& Holmes: You know, decorum forbids me from showing my emotions during an interview such as this one, but I assure you, on the inside, I am doubled over with laughter.

& Holmes: ...And now Inside Me is soiling himself.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий