21 янв. 2015 г.

Action Mans & Wise Mans

The Wrong Mans 2×3 & 4

& Maya: What bombs have you made?
    Sam: Well, you name it.
    Maya: No, you name it. We spent a lot of money to get you here. I want to know that you are the people we need.
    Sam: Oh, erm... Car bombs. Time bombs. Time bombs that we’ve put in cars. Car time bombs. Erm...
    Phil: Jager bombs, running bombs and once we put a whole tube of Mentos in a three litre bottle of Coke and, you know, that, that... It really did go absolutely everywhere.

& Espinosa: And the eye?
    Kinsman: Yeah, that’s the bad news. They took it.
    Espinosa: The two, Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dumber?

& Sam: I don’t want to make a dirty great dirty bomb for a bunch of terrorists, Phil. For one thing, I can’t.
    Phil: Hm. I think I actually could, but, yeah, point taken, it’s not ideal.

& Phil: I’m not Mitch Steele!
    Sam: We’re not chemical experts.
    Phil: We’re just a couple of guys in a band on our way to England to play some shows.
    Sam: What? No, we’re not!
    Phil: No, we work for a trucking company in Texas.
    Sam: No, we work for the council, or we used to.
    Phil: I, I don’t work for the council, I just work in the building. I’m sub-contracted.

& Sam: I mean, why does this shit always happen to us?
    Phil: What shit?
Ω !!!! Bazinga!

& Phil: Yeah, I mean that has only happened once, to be fair. And anyway, maybe it’s not shit happening to us. Maybe it’s us happening to shit.


& Phil: What are you taking?
    Sam: Money. You?
    Phil: Snacks.
    Sam: Hmm, useful.

& Phil: I think it’s doable.
    Sam: Yes, for other people.
    Phil: It’s only a width. It’s not even a length.
    Sam: I’m telling you, there is no way we could swim the English Channel in December.

& Phil: Let me spell this out for you in plain French. Angleterre, baby, maintenant!
    French pilot: You want me to fly to England?
    Phil: No shit, Poirot!

& French skydiver: Hey, how do we get home from here?
    Sam: If you really want to get home, you’ll find a way.

& Sam: Sorry, which is it, SAS or a ninja you’re going to be?
    Phil: I’ll let you worry about the labels, Sam. I’m an enigma. What you see is what you get.

& Phil: Who is that?
    Sam: I don’t know, just run!

& Dimitri: You’re telling me you are the wrong mans?
    Sam: Men, but, yeah.

& Rosa: Adios, Phil.
    Phil: Auf Wiedersehen.

& Phil: I wonder what time midnight mass is.
    Sam: What time do you think it is?
    Phil: I don’t know. It’s usually quite late.
    Sam: Yeah.
    Phil: I’ll Google it.
    Sam: OK.

--
On the IMDb: Action Mans and Wise Mans.

Σ Real nicker here.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий