28 янв. 2015 г.

At the End of the Day, Reality Wins

House of Lies 4×1

& Marty: So, the whole enlightenment thing wasn’t for me. At least not in the traditional sense. Some people believe in the Dharma of non-attachment... Some people believe in the
Dharma of loving kindness... Uh... But I’ve come to realize that I believe in the Dharma of search and destroy. I believe in the Dharma of take no prisoners. I believe in the Dharma of kicking ass.

& Marty: And yet, at the end of the day, reality wins.

& Clyde: ...If we show the hours... we can bill for the hours.
    Marty: This guy’s got a lot of money. And I plan to take a lot of his money. In order for him to make more money to pay us more money. So we can make more money.
    Doug: I just love it when you talk about money.

& — Yo! Martin Luther Kaan! What up, my nigga?!
    .................

& Doug: I would be nicer to them. Really. Because they’re gonna be stupid rich when their stupid app launches.
    Clyde: The fact that we have to share a space with those douchy proto-fascist mavericks makes me want to strap a bomb to my chest.


& Clyde: Uh, this is bad, Marty.
    Marty: Yeah it’s bad, so bad. Bad is good. Good is bad. Come on, if it’s a love fest and it’s all harmonious in the business, we’re fucking fired. But if the shit is coming down from the sky in golf ball-size chunks...
    Doug: Which it is.
    Marty: ...oh, that’s a good day for us. ’Cause we get to swoop in and put a band-aid on the booboo. Make it all better. Chaos, entropy, ka-ching. Keep going.

& Doug: We can fix this. Why don’t we go back, talk to him? He’ll understand. You know, Jeannie’s a crazy pregnant lady, and Marty’s an angry black man...
Ω Whoops.

& Marty: So, was I that bad?
    Jeremiah: No. Much worse. Much, much worse.

& Jeannie: Is that Ellis Hightower? The electric car guy?
    Marty: Yeah, I guess it is.
    Jeannie: What do I have to do to get in here?
    Marty: Commit a felony, grow a penis. Wait a minute, I think you already did one of those.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий