14 янв. 2015 г.

X-Mans & White Mans

The Wrong Mans 2×1 & 2

& ’You are listening to KPPQ, the hottest music in South Texas.’


♪ It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas... ♪

& Phil: It’s the Prime Minister begging for me back. I said to him, get someone else to do it, Tony.
    Rosa: But you were the best brain and heart surgeon in Britain.
    Phil: Europe, but yeah, you’re right.

& Phil: I’m sorry I’ve got a forklift driving licence, and yes, that’s opened doors for me. It is not a level playing field. I walk in there, I’m queen bee, I’m Top Of The Pops, I’m a big noise, yeah. I’m someone at Gopher Distribution Incorporated and you can’t bloody stand it!

& Agent: I am here under the full authority of the Director of the Security Services!
    Sam: Exactly. You’re the cub scout. I want to speak to Akela.


& Sam: Are you serious about this?
    Phil: Yes.
    Sam: Good. Because I’ve got an idea. But we are going to cross a lot of bridges, OK. And jump a lot of hurdles, and I need to know that I’m with someone who’s prepared to roll deep... Are you prepared to roll deep?
    Phil: That’s how I roll.

& Carlos Espinosa: I have spent most of my life moving things, drugs, guns, people, into America. If somebody tells me they have two guys who want to get out, I couldn’t believe it was true. But you are real. You sure you are real?

& Phil: We’ve got to look tough, right? It’s either that or you become someone’s wife.

& Sam: But they’re bloody racists!
    Phil: We don’t have to be racist. We just have to hang out with some. It’s like watching Top Gear.

& Sam: What’s your favourite bit of Christmas dinner?
    Phil: Sausage wrapped in bacon. Without question. It’s the only meal where it’s acceptable to have an extra portion of meat which is itself wrapped in meat. It’s amazing.

--
On the IMDb: X-Mans and White Mans.

Σ Enjoyed every single moment.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий