9 янв. 2015 г.

The Last Walt

Modern Family 3×20

& Phil: Did you know Walt had a daughter he was completely estranged from? His lawyer said she wouldn’t even honor his last request to toss his dog tags in the ocean. Can you imagine?
    Claire: Phil, do we really have to go through this again? I told you I would do everything possible... to make sure that your skeleton ends up in a science class at a women’s college.

& Luke: When Walt used to look through those binoculars... and say, «Your dad’s one lucky man,» he was wrong.


& Phil: I don’t want to be that kind of dad. I want to be Eugene Cernan.
    Alex: Who’s Eugene Cernan?
    Phil: Apollo 17 astronaut. Last man on the moon. Coolest dad of all time. When he was leaving the moon, he reached down and wrote his daughter’s initials into the lunar surface. Since there’s no atmosphere—
    Alex: They’ll be there forever. Wow. So every time she looks in the sky, she knows there’s a message just for her.
    Phil: Exactly. That’s why dads everywhere hate Eugene Cernan.

& Jay: They’re both equal. Neither one is the wife.
    Merle: Yeah, yeah. I know that in my head. It’s just that it makes me feel a tiny bit better... to think that the person he’s spending his life with is a tiny bit of a woman.
    Jay: I get it. Every time I start to feel comfortable with this thing, some new part comes up I gotta wrap my head around.
    Merle: Yeah. I guess we got no choice.
    Jay: Yep. We got two sons, and they’re gay for each other.
    Merle: Hmm.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий