22 янв. 2015 г.

Gone Girl


& Nick: When I think of my wife... I always think of her head. I picture cracking her lovely skull... Unspooling her brains... Trying to get answers. The primal questions of any marriage... «What are you thinking?»

& Nick: It’s our anniversary. Five years.
    Margo: Five? That came fast.
    Nick: And furious.

& Nick: I said she was complicated.
    Margo: Nick! Everyone knows «complicated» is code for «bitch.»

& Amy: Want to test your marriage for weak spots? Add one recession... Subtract two jobs. It’s surprisingly effective.

& Amy: Grown-ups work for things. Grown-ups pay. Grown-ups suffer consequences.

& Nick: Did you ever see her again?
    Tommy: Yeah. On TV, last week, with you. I thought, «there’s Amy. She’s graduated from being raped to being murdered.»


& Officer Gilpin: You ever hear the expression... «The simplest answer is often the correct one»?
    Detective Boney: Actually, I’ve never found that to be true.

& Tanner Bolt: Nick, this case is about what people think of you. They need to like you. Now, you do this and you will reach millions of those people.
    Nick: Maybe I only need to reach the one...

& Nick: You fucking bitch.

& Officer Gilpin: Can’t you just be happy your wife is home and safe?

& Amy: When two people love each other and can’t make that work... That’s the real tragedy. .... Kiss my cheek.

& Tanner Bolt: You are not at risk anymore.
    Nick: I’m the definition of «at risk.»
    Tanner Bolt: You got a book deal, a lifetime movie, you franchised the bar. You may wanna thank her. Just don’t piss her off.

& Amy: I’ve killed for you. Who else can say that?

& Nick: «What are you thinking? How are you feeling? What have we done to each other? What will we do?»

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий