23 июл. 2013 г.

Fast & Furious 6

& Hobbs: I read your file. Top of your class at FLETC. Cairo, Tunis. Youngest RSO ever in Afghanistan. Hell, if you’re half as good as you are on paper, we’re going to get along just fine.

& Hicks: I got you five minutes with this guy.
    Hobbs: I only need two.

& — Is that legal?
    Hicks: No. But are you going to go in there and tell him?

& Oakes: I’ve got rights, you asshole!
    Hobbs: Not today.

& Hobbs: Woman, you just don’t pick up Owen Shaw like he’s groceries. If you want to catch wolves, you need wolves. Let’s go hunting.

& Hobbs: I like it here. It’s quiet.
    Toretto: Nice weather, and no extradition.

& Hobbs: I need your help, Dom. I need your team.
Ω Finally!

& Toretto: You’ve got the best crew in the world standing right in front of you, give them a reason to stay.

& Toretto: This is different. We’re not dealing with cops, we’re not dealing with drug dealers. This is a whole different level.
    Roman: We’re getting paid, right?


& Tej: Guys, I got the Rover.
    Roman: Okay, I got... Whatever the hell that thing is.

& Roman: This is crazy. We are not in Brazil. So, now we got cars flying in the air? On some 007-type shit? This is not what we do!
    Tej: Man, you really got to check that emotion. Your voice just went from Shaggy to Scooby-Doo. “This is not what we... doooooo!”

& Toretto: You don’t turn your back on family... Even when they do.

& Tej: It’s all between you and the car you build. It’s a bond, it’s a commitment.
    Hobbs: It sounds like a marriage.
    Tej: Yeah, but with cars, when you trade up, they don’t take half your shit.

& Toretto: You want bloody? We could do bloody.

& Toretto: We all got a weak spot.

& Shaw: You know, when I was young, my brother always used to say, “Every man has to have a code.” Mine? Precision. A team is nothing but pieces you switch out until you get the job done. It’s efficient. It works. But you?.. You’re loyal to a fault. Your code is about family. And that’s great in the holidays, but it makes you predictable. And in our line of work, predictable means vulnerable. And that means I can reach out and break you whenever I want.
    Toretto: At least when I go, I’ll know what it’s for.
    Shaw: Well, at least you have a code... Most men don’t.

& Hicks: There’s nothing here.
    Hobbs: There’s never nothing. There’s always something.

& Tej: Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan. They got a tank.
    Roman: I’m sorry, did somebody just say “a tank”?!?!

& Roman: Who’s got a plan B?
    Tej: Plan B? We need a plan C, D, E. We need more alphabets!

& Roman: Somebody better do something! I got a tank on my ass!

& Letty: Wrong team, bitch.

& Hobbs: Name your price, Dom.
    Toretto: 1327.

& Roman: This is gonna be awkward.
    — But sexy as hell!

& Toretto: Until next time.
    Hobbs: Until next time.

& Ian Shaw: Dominic Toretto. You don’t know me... But you're about to.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий