1 янв. 2015 г.

The Clean Room Infiltration

The Big Bang Theory 8×11

& Sheldon: Ugh! English pudding. Y-You get yourself all excited for pudding, and here comes a cake with raisins in it.

& Sheldon: Why do you hate me?
    Amy: I don’t hate you. I love you.
    Sheldon: Well, you call it love, but it has a lot of raisins in it.

& Dr. Koothrappali: Did you know that when you fly transcontinental without your wife, you don’t pray for the plane to crash?


& Santa: All right, let me see if I’ve got this straight. A picture of you on my lap is a way to punish your girlfriend for making you celebrate Christmas?
    Sheldon: Correct.
    Santa: Santa thinks dating you may be punishment enough.

& Raj: It’s a Christmas miracle!
    Howard: I might argue a Hanukkah miracle, but I’ll take it.

& Amy: Look at you on Santa’s lap! That’s so sweet.
    Sheldon: Of course it is. It’s the perfect gift. H-How are you feeling right now? Guilty? Sad? Wishing you were Jewish?

& Amy: Merry Christmas, Sheldon.
    Sheldon: I can’t believe this. You’re happy, I’m happy. Well, maybe a holiday that’s all about giving isn’t so... Get your hand out of that box!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий