9 мар. 2019 г.

The Equalizer 2 (2018)


Robert McCall: There are two kinds of pain in this world. Pain that hurts. Pain that alters. Today... you get to choose.

Sam Rubinstein: How am I today? The same, only worse. Every day, I know less.
Robert McCall: Welcome to the club.

Sam Rubinstein: Thanks for the Lyft.

Sam Rubinstein: And a piece of advice. Always be nice to anybody who has access to your toothbrush.
Robert McCall: Okay.

Robert McCall: I expect a five-star rating.

Miles: My grandmother says, if you don't... remember somebody out loud, they die twice.

Robert McCall: Same mud.
Dave York: Same blood.

Robert McCall: Five pounds of pressure... that's all it takes.


Robert McCall: "Man" ain't spelled G-U-N, son.

Robert McCall: You got a choice. You got talent. You got a chance, and I don't want to hear about your environment and what your mama didn't give you and the white man won't give you no shot. You got a chance. Use it while you still alive. You don't know what death is. You have no idea what death is. Make a decision.

Robert McCall: What happened, Dave?
Dave York: You died.

Robert McCall: We killed the enemy.
Dave York: Who said they were the enemy? Not us. Not me. We just followed orders.

Dave York: Mac... there are no good and bad people anymore. No enemies. Just... unfortunates.

Dave York: Well, guess what. There is no sin. No virtue. It's just shit people do.

Robert McCall: The mistake you made was you killed my friend, so I'm going to kill each and every one of you, and the only disappointment in it for me is that I only get to do it once.

Miles: Hey, Mr. McCall.
Robert McCall: Yeah?
Miles: Who are you, man?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий