4 мар. 2019 г.

The Final Country

True Detective 3×7


Elisa: It's like 1980, isn't it? A sudden act of violence, a dead man, and the case is closed.

Roland: What do you aim to do?
Tom Purcell: Whatever it takes to stop feelin'. I mean, there's no point. Ain't nobody left to feel anything for.

Wayne: Fuck 'em. They don't wanna do it right, it's not a job worth havin'.

Amelia: Thought you were just gonna do your half...
Wayne: Me and my goddamn work ethic.

Elisa: In 2012, two former Louisiana state police stopped a serial killer associated with some kind of pedophile ring. Despite evidence of accomplices, the case never went wider.

Hays: Bein' police... there's no certainty. Lot of the time, there's no clarity at all. You just do your best, and... learn to live with ambiguity.

Hays: Watts. Don't forget, 'cause I will.

Lieutenant West: No. We can't.

Roland: You manipulative, egotistical, uppity fuckin'...
Wayne: What? Huh? What you gonna say?
Roland: Guess what word's runnin' through my mind right now.
Wayne: Say it, then. Say it, motherfucker.
Roland: No. I just want you to know I'm thinkin' it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий