2 мар. 2019 г.

Assassin's Creed (2016)

Joseph Lynch: Live in the shadows.

Ellen Kaye: We've won. People no longer care about their civil liberties. They care about their standard of life. The modern world has outgrown notions like freedom. They're content to follow.

Rikkin: For centuries, we've tried, with religion, with politics... and now consumerism... to eliminate dissent. Isn't it time we gave science a try?

Moussa: They call me Moussa. But my name is Baptiste. I'm dead 200 years now. Voodoo poisoner. I'm harmless.

Cal Lynch: That's right, I forgot. We're here to combat aggression...

Sofia: I'm a scientist. I'm here to be cured of violence.
Cal Lynch: Who's gonna cure you?

Sofia: This is my life's work.
Cal Lynch: It's my life.

Mother: Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember...
Cal Lynch: Nothing is true.
Mother: Where other men are limited by their morality or law, remember...
Cal Lynch: Everything is permitted.
Mother: We work in the darkness to serve the light.
Cal Lynch: We are Assassins.

Cal Lynch: Not everything deserves to live.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий