14 мар. 2019 г.

Guardians

The Walking Dead 9×12


Gabriel: We gave you the power to veto the council based on security concerns, but now everything is a security concern. So our votes don't matter anymore, unless you agree with them.

Gabriel: We can't be so worried about finding enemies that we lose our friends.

Siddiq: What does it mean for Alexandria to survive if it means that the Kingdom falls?
Michonne: It means Alexandria survives.

Eugene: In this first chart, the left column enumerates many of the positive and negative aspects of staying with Rosita while she raises her progeny with another man. In the right column, I've assigned each of these aspects with a corresponding positive or negative numeric value. Then, on chart number two...
Gabriel: Chart number two?
Eugene: ...I've taken the numeric values from chart one and estimated their impact over time. While there is some instability in the first few years, happiness shows a definitive growth pattern when projected over the long term.

Eugene: You love each other. Stop wasting time. It's all we have in the end.
Gabriel: Time or love?
Eugene: Both.

Negan: All I'm saying is, I know a thing or two about keeping people in line. I could be a sounding board for you. Leader to... former leader.

Negan: A good leader uses everything to their advantage.


Alpha: You have the right to challenge my leadership at any time. And I... have the right to defend it.

Alpha: Shh. Oh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. Crying is weak.

Michonne: If he's not your friend, then why are you talking to him?
Judith: ... He listens to me. Not everybody does.

Judith: Mom, he did get out. He's not like that anymore.
Michonne: I get why you want to believe that. But people don't really change.
Judith: You did.

Alpha: You have to do whatever it takes to protect what you love, even from themselves.

Michonne: I think it's a terrible idea. But... the people can weigh the risks and choose. That's their right. That's the charter they agreed to. And that's what we swore to protect.

Aaron: I hope we don't regret this.
Michonne: Yeah... Me too.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий