31 мар. 2019 г.

Don't Take My Sunshine Away

This Is Us 3×16


Randall: I wish we could stay longer, but we got a whiteboard at home that feels different.

♪ Jack ♪
♪ How much I love you ♪
♪ Please
don't take
My sunshine away.


Rebecca: I do not understand today's fashion.
Jack: Who does?

Zoe: Well, uh, a relapse I could deal with. You know, you date an addict, you know the-the risks, right? Uh, but it's just all the sneaking around and the lying.

Zoe: When you mentioned kids. Is that something you really want?
Kevin: Why? Are you pregnant?.. That was a bad joke... Wait. Are you pregnant?

Randall: It's important that I make a good impression on him. And I... You tend to be the most impressive part of the impressions that I make.

Randall: Dad, my science average is 97.6, and Willy Hogan's science average is 97.8. Which is why I need to read about mitochondria right now.

Randall: Okay. But if I don't get into an Ivy League college, it's on you guys.


Gavin: I've seen you and your wife around here past few days...
Toby: Yeah, six days. We've been here... six days, and I still feel like I'm outside myself, watching someone else in my body from above.
Gavin: Tell me about it. We've been here six weeks.

Sophie: I just spent a lot of time wondering if you were okay. I also wanted to kill you. It was like 50% wondering, 50% wanting to kill... More like 70/30.
Kevin: 70% wondering if I was okay and 30% wanting to kill me?
Sophie: No.

Kevin: Can we go get a coffee?
Sophie: I'm engaged.
Kevin: Oh. Well, then, a coffee should be safe.

Kevin: I'm bad at making choices.
Sophie: Yeah, well, that's probably 'cause you're not used to doing it.
Kevin: What do you mean?
Sophie: Kev, y-you always got it all. I mean, our entire lives, you were able to get exactly what you wanted just by being you.

Sophie: Kev... just... decide what you want. You always get it.

Rebecca: What about our kids?.. What do you think their "happily ever after" is gonna look like?

Randall: We can't keep simmering like this forever.
Beth: Fine, you want to do this right now? Let's do this. Close the door.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий