5 мар. 2019 г.

xXx (2002)

Agent Gibbons: Sir, I think it's time we tried something new... Convicts, mercs, contract killers. The best and brightest of the bottom of the barrel... Programmable, expendable, effective. I think it's our best shot.

Agent Gibbons: Do we want to drop another mouse in the snake pit? Or send our own snake and let him crawl in?

Agent Gibbons: Why is it always the assholes who pass the tests?

Agent Gibbons: This is your lucky day, Xander. This is your chance to pay your Uncle Sam... for all your wonderful freedoms.

Yorgi: Well, you certainly know your cars.
Xander Cage: Yeah. Cars, bikes, boards. You name it. I like anything fast enough to do something stupid in.

Xander Cage: If you send someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is.

Xander Cage: Hey! I'm really a good dancer.

Xander Cage: The things I'm going to do for my country...

Xander Cage: You already broke me. No need to get cruel and unusual.

Xander Cage: Sova. What are you doing here, man?
Milan Sova: First you set me up in the bar. Then you shoot me in the back.
Xander Cage: My boss does it to me. I did it to you. It's a vicious circle.

Xander Cage: There was never a sweeper team...
Agent Gibbons: If I said don't jump off the Empire State Building...
Xander Cage: You're right. I'd definitely do it.
Agent Gibbons: I inspired you. I'm an authority figure, that's what I'm supposed to do.

Viktor: Catch him fast. Kill him slow!

Xander Cage: I wish I had a camera! This is gonna be one hell of a trick...

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий