10 мар. 2019 г.

Alan's Routine

Russian Doll 1×4


Alan: Ten.

Alan: I am beautiful... I am loved and deserve love... I am in control.

Alan: Routine is an incredible thing, Beatrice. We become what we repeatedly do.

Alan: I was gonna propose!... I'll see you next time.

Alan: Do you think it's possible to correct your life? I find myself in this position of finally being able to do things the right way.

Farran: Why don't you come over for dinner? Sheree and I would love to have you. Friday night.
Alan: Yeah. Whenever Friday happens, I'll be there.

Nadia: Hey, man. Didn't you get the news? We're about to die.
Alan: It doesn't matter. I die all the time.
Nadia: Me too.

♪ Gotta get up, gotta get out ♪
♪ Gotta get home before the morning comes ♪
♪ What if I'm late, got a big date ♪
♪ Gotta get home before the sun comes up ♪



Alan: Mike? You slept with Mike?! You fucked the gingerbread man? .... Hey, you... You cheated on me with that elitist, condescending nightmare.

Alan: Is this... Is this why you two have been meeting up for your dissertation about Philip Roth or whatever?
Beatrice: For the millionth time, it's Updike and the suburban imaginary.

Nadia: Alan Zaveri... Hmm. Looks like somebody really likes shawarma.

Nadia: If you'd like to meet up again, I will be at my birthday party yesterday night.
Alan: You're restarting on your birthday?!

Nadia: From what I gather, we are in this together.

Alan: Twelve.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий