24 мар. 2019 г.

The Way Out

Russian Doll 1×7


Lenora: This is it, Nadia. This is the day we get free.

Alan: So the loops started because we didn't help the other person!
Nadia: I think so.
Alan: I knew we were being punished!
Nadia: Easy there, Mr. Rogers. This is not good or bad. It's just a bug. It's like if a program keeps crashing, you know? The crashing is just a symptom of a bug in the code.

Alan: But if we were supposed to help each other and we didn't... how is that not a moral issue?
Nadia: What do time and morality have in common?... Relativity. They're both relative to your experience.

Nadia: All right, so our universe has three spatial dimensions, so it's hard for us to picture a four-dimensional world. But, you know, computers do it all the time. Now lucky for you, I have the capacity to think like a computer...

Nadia: ...And we rewrite our first interaction. Just like you would fix a flaw in a code. Then we run a unit test.
Alan: Is that a term that people should know or...
Nadia: Basically, we run a little program and we see if the bug is triggered.
Alan: And how do we know if it's triggered?
Nadia: We die.

♪ Gotta get up, gotta get out ♪
♪ Gotta get home before the morning comes ♪
♪ What if I'm late? Got a big date ♪
♪ Gotta get home before the sun comes up ♪


Maxine: Sweet birthday baby!


Nadia: I love you both so much. I cannot be the reason that you stop existing. I would never forgive myself.

Maxine: Hey, birthday baby.

Nadia: To the deli.
Maxine: But I don't need anything from the deli.
Nadia: We need supplies. Apocalypse! Fire escape!

Nadia: Max?
Maxine: Sweet birthday baby.

Nadia: Fuck you!
Alan: That might be the last thing you ever say to me. Seriously.

Alan: Thank you for changing my life. Lives are hard to change.

Alan: You did. You did tell me. I just didn't listen. You told me every time I asked you what was wrong, and you said, "Nothing." Every time I touched you, you gently pulled away. No matter how much we think we're fooling people, our bodies... they can't keep lying the way that our minds can.

Nadia: I love you, Ruthie. I love you... and I'll see you in the next one, Ruthie.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий