24 мар. 2019 г.

Twenty-Two

You're the Worst 3×5


Edgar: What if I go and this is my best last chance and they can't help me?
Dorothy: Then we try something else.
Edgar: What else?! I've tried booze, drugs, talk therapy, pills—

Dr. Tabitha Higgins: Believe you me, when I think of the difficulties that our chronic underfunding has meant for our patients, it just makes my blood boil. We are making strides, though. We have a plan to stop being fax dependent before the next war...
Edgar: Wait, you guys know when the next war is?!

Dr. Tabitha Higgins: So, you are taking Paxil, Ambien, Chlordia...
Edgar: 11 different medications, actually.
Dr. Tabitha Higgins: Well, I take 15, and I never went to war. Getting old: don't do it.

Tow Truck Driver: Suicidal thoughts? You know the stats? 22 every day.

Edgar: I thought starting today, things would get better. But they don't give a shit.
Tow Truck Driver: Here's what you got to understand. They're not evil. None of 'em are. The military's job is to sand down our humanity just enough to where we can take a life.

Tow Truck Driver: The minute you stop looking for someone else to cure you, maybe you start living again.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий