20 мар. 2019 г.

Fleabag #2.2

Fleabag: Peace be with you.

The Priest: Do you want a proper drink? I've got cans of G&T. From M&S.

The Priest: A cool priest? No. I'm a big reader with no friends.

The Priest: The funeral liturgy says that life is changed, not ended... I've always loved that, if that's of any help.
Fleabag: Oh, well, thank you very much, but I really am an atheist.
The Priest: Yeah, I gathered that by the smelling of the Bible.

Fleabag: Oh, God, I fancy a priest.

Claire: Why are there so many people here?
Fleabag: Well, it's just successful, I guess.
Claire: Why is everyone talking to each other?
Fleabag: Oh, it's Chatty Wednesday. If you buy something, you have to have a chat with someone you don't know.
Claire: What?!
Fleabag: Loneliness pays.

Counsellor: Do you really want to fuck the priest, or do you want to fuck God?
Fleabag: Can you fuck God?
Counsellor: Oh, yes.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий