16 мар. 2019 г.

Albert Einstein and the Story of Another Mary

Young Sheldon 2×17


Adult Sheldon: ...For me, the rock star I admired most was... Albert Einstein.

Mary: Last time I was two days late, I had the twins.
Connie: Last time I was two days late, I had menopause... Just trying to lighten the mood.

Ms. Fenley: Do you have any experience with stringed instruments?
Sheldon: Stringed instruments, no. String theory, yes.... That was a joke. I'm a joker.

Sheldon: 'Anyone Can Play Violin.' They don't set the bar very high.

Georgie: What's going on?
Sheldon: I'm learning to play the violin.
Missy: It's my new favorite show.

Peggy: What's that about?
Mary: Oh... just trying not to breathe the smoke in.
Peggy: Come on. It already went through the filter and my lungs. This stuff is squeaky clean.

Pastor Jeff: Hey, Mare, what's up? Other than the big guy. God joke.

Mary: This just wasn't part of our plan.
Pastor Jeff: Well, luckily... it's part of God's plan. And let me tell you about another Mary who didn't know how to tell her husband she was expecting. And her story is way weirder than yours.

Mary: Now, before I say it, um, I want to tell you a story of another Mary. Um...

Sheldon: Great news!... I figured out why the violin worked for Einstein and not for me... I need to become a Jewish person.


Sheldon: Sorry I'm late. Shalom.

Sheldon: Hold on. Are these hot dogs kosher?

Rabbi Schneiderman: A Baptist named Sheldon... Okay. And why do you want to convert?
Sheldon: Very simple. It's my intention to become a great scientist and I couldn't help but notice most of the great scientists are Jewish, so logic dictates it's time to switch teams.
Rabbi Schneiderman: Well, I'm sure there are many Baptist scientists you could emulate...
Sheldon: That's kind of you to say, but other than Cornelius Drebbel in the 1500s, it's pretty slim pickings.

Rabbi Schneiderman: All right, here's what I'm gonna tell you to do. Read your Bible.
Sheldon: Already did, cover to cover.
Rabbi Schneiderman: Really?
Sheldon: Quiz me.
Rabbi Schneiderman: No, that's okay, I believe you... All right, my advice to you is to stay with the faith of your parents.
Sheldon: What else you got?
Rabbi Schneiderman: Okay. Then I'm gonna tell you to be your own man.
Sheldon: But I want to be a great scientist like Albert Einstein!
Rabbi Schneiderman: Sheldon, when your days are over... God will never ask you, "Why weren't you Einstein?" But he might ask you... "Why weren't you Sheldon?"

George: I love the first three. Fourth one's a charm, right?

Sheldon: Dad? Mom? I just thought you should know I'm not going to be Jewish. I'm going to remain the atheist Baptist you've come to love.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий