14 мар. 2019 г.

The False Bride

Outlander 4×3


Roger: Well... congratulations on your new home. Salt, for life's tears. May they always be happy ones. May ye have flavor in your life.

Roger: You'll need a toast, of course. ... Mmm. May the roof above never fall in, and may we below never fall out. Here's to honest men and bonnie lasses.

Claire: I just don't want you making this decision because you think it's what I want. There's a-a phrase that becomes important in America... The "pursuit of happiness."
Jamie: Ah. Ye dinna think I can be happy unless I'm a criminal?

Claire: I know that look on your face, Jamie Fraser. You're in love.
Jamie: A good man would choose a safer path. And we intended to live in the town, not here in the wilderness wi' nothing. But what it is to feel the need of a place.

Jamie: Do ye trust me, Claire?
Claire: With my life.
Jamie: And with your heart?
Claire: Always.
Jamie: Then this will be our home. And we'll call it... Fraser's Ridge.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий