24 мар. 2019 г.

Ariadne

Russian Doll 1×8


♪ Gotta get up, gotta get out ♪
♪ What if I'm late? Got a big date ♪
♪ Gotta get home before the sun comes up ♪
♪ Up and away... ♪


Maxine: Sweet birthday baby.
Nadia: Maxine. Come here. I fucking love you so much!

Nadia: Co-dependently speaking, I'd love to lie to you and tell you I'll be back in an hour, but I think our friendship can handle me being honest with you.

Maxine: Take it. Let's go down together.

Nadia: Listen, listen, listen. Between you and me, I have recently encountered death numerous times, and I come bearing some good news. Life is like a box of timelines. You feel me?
Joe: No. I don't understand what you mean.
Nadia: Suffice to say that while yes, on this plane, your wife is dead and smoking kills, somewhere she is alive and well sipping a mai tai on a beach, uh... on horseback, smoking a cigarette, maybe with Fabio.
Joe: No Fabio. God, you're making me jealous.

Horse: What's your deal?
Nadia: What is anyone's deal? Life is a fucking nightmare, right? Being a person is a fucking nightmare.

Nadia: Oh, my God, I'm sorry. Is this some kind of a creepy Dead Zone scenario?


Mike: I'm just trying to... consensually screw this young lady in peace.

Horse: You're supposed to get down on one knee, aren't you?... Oh, uh... I thought you'd never ask.

Alan: You told me that time is relative.
Nadia: Actually, your buddy Einstein said that.
Alan: Metaphysically speaking, you and I are intrinsically and inexplicably linked.
Nadia: Mm-hmm.
Alan: And I'm convinced our true purpose is to to connect with each other, if not help save each other's lives. In another world, hopefully you are doing the same for me.
Nadia: Time's up.

Nadia: Would you like to hear a story?... Did you ever hear the one about the broken man and the lady with a death wish who got stuck in a loop?
Alan: Tell me.
Nadia: Once upon a time...

Nadia: You see, life was too painful. Or they were too fragile. But either way you slice it, they just couldn't hack it. And then one night... something miraculous happened. They made it through alive.

Nadia: It's wild how they don't hit you when you look both ways, huh?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий