31 мар. 2019 г.

Arousal Template

Billions 4×2


Wendy: If you burn cash and have down quarters just to hurt Taylor, you're Neil McCauley throwing it all away to kill Waingro in that motel.

Wendy: This isn't all about you. We are all as sick as our secrets. So stop keeping 'em.

Bonnie: COAT?! The fuck is that?
Dollar Bill: It means "Chance of Action Tonight." Coat.

Grigor Andolov: Tai chi. The dance of the yin and yang.
Taylor: You ever practice?
Grigor Andolov: In my day, I have tried it all. But I always come back to brute force.

Grigor Andolov: Look before you leap. So long as in the end, you leap.

Rebecca Cantu: I saw value. I took. You think that makes me bad?
Bobby Axelrod: Yeah. I do. In the best way.

Sara: He may have already gotten us into a position from which there is no escape, only defeat. Zugzwang, you know?
Taylor: It's what I almost named the firm. In hopes that it would inspire us to get the other fella in that position.

Sara: It's a good thing you didn't name the firm Zugzwang. Would have outed how good a player you are. It's better they don't know.
Taylor: Better they never know.
Sara: I'm glad I know.

Chuck Rhoades: ... So it's jealousy.
Bobby Axelrod: And from where I sit, I usually see jealousy turn into the other thing.
Chuck Rhoades: Greed.

Bobby Axelrod: There may be a way for you to satisfy everyone involved, without hurting anyone...
Chuck Rhoades: Everyone wins and no one loses? I thought you and I live in the real world.

Chuck Rhoades: And if there's a big loser, there has to be a big winner. Now, who's that gonna be?...
Bobby Axelrod: Take a guess.


Ari Spyros: Ooh, a She-E-O. Nice...

Rebecca Cantu: Now what?
Bobby Axelrod: You hungry?
Rebecca Cantu: I could eat.

Chuck Rhoades: I was running. I am running. And when I win, I'm gonna roll over you like it's Tiananmen Square.

Rudy: Taylor blocked it. They're like the HAL 9000 or Rain Man. They're always playing the percentages.

Grigor Andolov: Garlic pepper and dill for you. Horseradish for me...

Taylor: ...it makes me more reliant on you. That ends now. Like the once great American Bob Ritchie said: "You can knock me down and watch me bleed. But you can't keep no chains on me."
Grigor Andolov: The Kid Rock. I admire him greatly.

Grigor Andolov: This I do. "Only God Knows Why."

Commissioner Sansome: I think there's one thing we can all agree upon as New Yorkers. Someone always wants something from ya. Someone's always hocking ya. 'Help me. Support me. Endorse me.'

Commissioner Sansome: I've seen the good he's done to clean up the streets of Gotham. And I can't wait to see what he's gonna do for the rest of New York State. I give you your next Attorney General... Chuck Rhoades!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий