1 апр. 2019 г.

Fleabag #2.4

Fleabag: You really think there's a next life?
The Priest: What do you believe? Worm food? Why?!... Why would you believe in something awful when you could believe in something wonderful?
Fleabag: Don't make me an optimist, you will ruin my life.

Fleabag: Quaker meeting. You're not allowed to speak. If the Spirit moves you to speak, you have to stand up and share it with everyone. It's very intense. It's very quiet. It's very, very... erotic.

Fleabag: I don't really think it's... I'm not really feeling the... I don't think it's really affecting me... Oh, my... Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. What am I going to say? What am I going to say?... I sometimes worry that I wouldn't be such a feminist if I had bigger tits.

The Priest: What do guinea pigs do?
Fleabag: They are born, they shit themselves with fear and then they die.
The Priest: Can I use that at the wedding?

Fleabag: I just... I don't know what to...
Dad: I know... Buck up. Smile. Charm. Off we go. We'll be okay.


Fleabag: I don't know what to do with it... With all the love I have for her. I don't know where to put it now.

The Priest: Do you like Winnie the Pooh? I fucking love Winnie the Pooh. I can't read a Winnie the Pooh quote without crying.

The Priest: Here's to peace... And those who get in the way of it.

Fleabag: Frightened.
The Priest: Of what?
Fleabag: Forgetting things. People. Forgetting people.

Fleabag: I want someone to tell me what to wear in the morning.
The Priest: Okay, well, I think there are people who can...
Fleabag: No, I want someone to tell me what to wear every morning!... I want someone to tell me what to eat, what to like, what to hate, what to rage about, what to listen to, what band to like, what to buy tickets for, what to joke about, what not to joke about... I want someone to tell me what to believe in, who to vote for, and who to love, and how to... tell them.... I just think I want someone to tell me... how to live my life, Father, because so far I think I've been getting it wrong. And I know that's why people want people like you in their lives. Because you just tell them how to do it. You just tell them what to do, and what they'll get out of the end of it. Even though I don't believe your bullshit, and I know that scientifically nothing I do makes any difference in the end anyway, I'm still scared! Why am I still scared?!.... So just tell me what to do. Just fucking tell me what to do, Father!
The Priest: ...... Kneel.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий