21 апр. 2019 г.

The Crosswalk

Grace and Frankie 5×4


Grace: Okay, girls. Enjoy your fun, disgusting day.

Grace: You know my birthday is more "ignore-ignore."
Brianna: Oh, but this one's pretty spesh.
Grace: Thank you all. Thank you. Thank you. I'm afraid, though, you're all part of a fun Brianna prank. See, I'm actually 76 today. It's getting up there, but it's not quite... that number.

Brianna: We thought you were 76, too...
Grace: I am. Because last year I was 75 and we didn't have a party, the way I like it, and this is a whole year later.

Frankie: Eighty?! You're eighty?!
Grace: Stop saying that number.
Frankie: You are 23 years older than me?
Grace: Learn math.

Grace: I don't want the world to know I'm as old as I am.
Frankie: Why? Eighty is amazing! If you were a tortoise, you'd still be a teenager.
Grace: Yeah, but if you're a person at that number... everybody looks at you like you have no future.

Frankie: We can't be ruled by numbers. Not the ones people set for us or the ones that we made up for ourselves. Our job is to say "fuck it" to those numbers... and eat cake.
Grace: Frankie, you can't have your cake and "fuck it," too.
Frankie: Can I "fuck it" and then eat it?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий