24 апр. 2019 г.

The Inspiration Deprivation

The Big Bang Theory 12×19


Howard: It's no big deal. I used to get called into H.R. all the time. Ms. Davis is great. Pro tip: if you find strong women sexy, do not say it out loud.

Sheldon: All right, let's get our story straight: This is all your fault.

Howard: Hey, I forget, why did you sell the scooter?
Raj: I finally got my woman. Then my woman made me sell it.

Penny: Really? This thing has numbers?
Sheldon: Anything has a number if you assign it a number, friend number four.
Leonard: Top five, not bad.

Howard: Check it out... That there, son, is 12 horses of "eye-talian" thunder.

Bebe: But if at any time you feel uncomfortable, just press the panic button and say, "Bebe."
Sheldon: That's a stupid word.

Sheldon: Ooh, colors... It's infinite iterations of the "Nautilus" section of the Mandelbrot set. That's some good stuff...


Sheldon: That tank was amazing. It was like Disneyland, but the rides were in 35 dimensions. And instead of Mickey, I had my picture taken with the concept that time is an illusion.

Sheldon: A little constructive criticism: You're saying you're happy, but you're using your mean voice.

Sheldon: Hang on.
Amy: What-what are you doing?
Sheldon: I'm googling what to do when someone's freaking out.

Sheldon: Thank goodness you're home. I don't know if you can tell, but I am literally losing my mind.
Amy: You are?
Sheldon: Isn't it obvious? I just used "literally" figuratively. Like a crazy person.

Sheldon: ♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty ♪
    ♪ Little ball of fur ♪
    ♪ Happy kitty, sleepy kitty ♪
    ♪ Purr, purr, purr ♪


Amy: You were right that, like it or not, I am a role model. But you are wrong to keep me on the sidelines. I am smart, I'm capable, and I can make a difference!
Janine Davis: Well said. You make a strong case.
Amy: Damn right, 'cause I'm a strong woman wearing a strong man's deodorant!
Janine Davis: Well, how about have a seat? Maybe you'd like a glass of water?
Amy: You have anything with a little more kick?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий