18 апр. 2019 г.

I'm Making Up for Lost Time

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4×4


Sunil: Please! Sir, pick me. I need all the overtime I can get to help with my student loans.
Mrs. Hernandez: I'm also paying off my student loans.
Sunil: Still?
Mrs. Hernandez: Are you saying I'm old?..
Sunil: You said it; I don't disagree.

Sunil: He got Rebected again. Oh, that's my term for when he gets rejected by Rebecca.

Mrs. Hernandez: I'm getting this case. I always do. As my Krav Maga trainer says, I'm a mitnakesh... That's Hebrew for "killer," bitch.

Rebecca: Okay, so what cool young thing should we all do today? Should we, uh, take a selfie? Make a meme? Get lit? Oh, shall we... Yas, queen?

Tucker: Hey, I just had an idea. How about the Hollywood—
Rebecca: Murder Tour...
Tucker: ...Walk of Fame?
Rebecca: Walk of Fame. We're not on the same page there... but your idea's better; it's good for kids, yeah.


Rebecca: Get out of my house. Twins! Jinx! Gasp!

Rebecca: Oh, right. It's the theater. You have female directors.

Rebecca: Don't "thank you" me! You can go "thank you" yourself!

Rebecca: Okay, this seems a little crazy, but no, no, I can justify this to myself, because I love my brother...

Paula: Tell me why I don't know about a major thing in my son's life.
Tommy: Maybe because all you ever ask us is whether our homework is done and whether our underwear is clean.
Paula: Yeah, so?.. Is it?

Rebecca: Hey, come on. Let's do something else. Let's go the beach! Huh? It's only two hours away.

Nathaniel: You have to know... you are the only thing that makes me happy. When I'm not with you, my heart aches. I feel like I've lived in a quiet forest my whole life, and then you showed up, and the world starts to sing. I love you, plain and simple. You've awakened my heart and unlocked my soul.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий