1 апр. 2019 г.

Instant Family (2018)

Pete: No, don't show me that. I don't want to see those little faces. You trying to break my heart? I just got home from work.

Pete: Ellie, people who take in foster kids are really special. These are the kind of people who volunteer when it's not even a holiday. We don't even volunteer on a holiday.

Ellie: I think it's awful. But they're teenagers, okay? They use drugs, and they masturbate, and watch people playing video games on YouTube. We're not equipped for that.

Ellie: It's just a visitation. So...
Pete: It's just... Is it a problem, you know, the whole white savior thing? Like the Avatar thing.
Avatar?!
Pete: How the blue guys couldn't fight off the unobtanium guys, until the white guy showed up and pretended to be a blue guy? All Karen: I'm saying is, white-bread couple taking in little Latin kids. Are people gonna think we shouldn't be doing that?

Karen: Listen, you're gonna get some funny looks. And people are gonna say some stupid shit. But if you're willing to love these kids who need a mom and dad and somebody has a problem with that? You just ask 'em how many goddamn kids they've adopted.

Ellie: Yee-haw! We're gonna adopt a whole shitwhack of kids. And I am thankful that whoever has a problem with it can fuck right off!
Jerry: Amen.

Sharon: ... And, you know, if she's hostile with you again, maybe try using the three R's. Okay? Number one: regulate. "Lizzy, why don't you take some deep breaths, count to ten." Number two: relate. "I understand that you're upset. Nobody likes to feel this way." Number three: reason. "Lizzy, it's okay to be angry. What's not okay is to threaten to slash our throats in the middle of the night when we're asleep."

Mrs. Fernandez: Things that matter are hard.

Grandma Sandy: Well, there are my little gangsters... Posting bail for my Petey. Really took me back to the good old days.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий