29 апр. 2019 г.

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms

Game of Thrones 8×2


Daenerys: I don't see an army. I see one man, with one hand.

Brandon: The things we do for love...

Jaime: Because this goes beyond loyalty. This is about survival.

Gendry: This is different. This is... This is death. You want to know what they're like? Death. That's what they're like.
Arya: .... I know Death. He's got many faces. I look forward to seeing this one.

Jaime: What about afterwards?
Brandon: How do you know there is an afterwards?

Tyrion: I made a mistake common to clever people. I underestimated my opponents.

Tyrion: So... we're going to die at Winterfell. Not the death I would've chosen...

Tyrion: At least Cersei won't get to murder me. I'm sure I'll feel some satisfaction denying her that pleasure while I'm being ripped apart by dead men... Maybe after I'm dead... I'll march down to King's Landing and rip her apart.

Daenerys: He never should have trusted Cersei.
Sansa: You never should have either.
Daenerys: I thought he knew his sister...
Sansa: Families are complicated.

Sansa: And what happens afterwards?.. We defeat the dead, we destroy Cersei. What happens then?

Jon Snow: How long do we have?
Tormund: Before the sun comes up tomorrow.

Sam: Why? What does he want?
Brandon: An endless night. He wants to erase this world, and I am its memory.
Sam: That's what death is, isn't it? Forgetting... Being forgotten.

Tormund: We're all going to die... But at least we die together.

Tyrion: You've had a strange journey...
Brandon: Stranger than most.
Tyrion: I'd like to hear about it.
Brandon: It's a long story.
Tyrion: If only we were trapped in a castle... in the middle of winter, with nowhere to go.

Edd: And now our watch begins.

Sam: Everyone seems to forget that I was the first man to kill a White Walker. I've killed Thenns.
Edd: Thenn.
Sam: I've saved Gilly more than once. I stole a considerable number of books from the Citadel library, survived the Fist of the First Men. You need me out there.
Edd: Well, if that's what it's come to, we really are fucked.


Edd: Samwell Tarly. Slayer of White Walkers. Lover of Ladies. As if we needed any more signs the world was ending.

Tyrion: I wish father were here... I would love to see the look on his face when he realizes his two sons are about to die defending Winterfell.
Jaime: That would be something to see.

Tormund: They call you "King Killer."
Jaime: I'm sure someone does.
Tormund: They call me "Giantsbane." Want to know why?...

The Hound: I hope you're not about to give a sermon. Because if you are, the Lord of Light's gonna wonder why he brought you back 19 times just to watch you die when I chuck you over this fucking wall.

The Hound: Where are you going?
Arya: I'm not spending my final hours with you two miserable old shits.

Tyrion: Almost everyone here's fought the Starks at one time or another. And here we are in their castle, ready to defend it. Together.

Tyrion: I think we might live.... I... I do. How many battles have we survived between us?

Tyrion: Ser Davos Seaworth. Survivor of both the Blackwater and the Battle of the Bastards... Ser Jaime Lannister, fabled hero of the Siege of Pyke.
Jaime: Fabled loser of the Battle of Whispering Wood.
Tyrion: Ser Brienne of Tarth. Defeated the Hound in... Pardon me, Lady Brienne.

Tormund: She's not a ser? You're not a knight?
Brienne: Women can't be knights.
Tormund: Why not?
Brienne: Tradition.
Tormund: Fuck tradition.
Brienne: I don't even want to be a knight...
Tormund: I'm no king. But if I were, I'd knight you 10 times over.

Jaime: You don't need a king. Any knight can make another knight.

Jaime: In the name of the Warrior, I charge you to be brave. In the name of the Father, I charge you to be just. In the name of the Mother, I charge you to defend the innocent. Arise, Brienne of Tarth... a knight of the Seven Kingdoms...
Tyrion: Ser Brienne of Tarth! Knight of the Seven Kingdoms!

Jon Snow: My name... my real name... is Aegon Targaryen.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий