11 апр. 2019 г.

The Seventh Layer

You're the Worst 3×9


Vernon: Let's do a bunch of fun shit. First we got to get a Blizzard. You put some rum in it, you call it a rizzard. If you put gin in it, gizzard.
Paul: Put wine in it, it's a wizard.
Vernon: Yes! See? This is what it's all about, family hang, making mad jokes, dicking around... So boss! I love it, I really do.

Vernon: Nah, I can't get sick. To build my immune system, I lick weird stuff at the hospital all the time.

Vernon: I swear you can taste each individual flavor in these seven-layer dip Blammos... One, beans. Two, cheese. Three, guac. Four, sour cream. Five, salsa. Six, black olives... What's the seventh layer in a seven-layer dip? Why can't I remember? Come on, brain!...

Paul: Father was a kind soul, but he just wanted to sit quietly and rest his eyes.


Vernon: Hey. out in nature, away from the sisters Cottumaccio.
Paul: Ugh. What a sonically displeasing last name.
Vernon: Isn't it? They're lucky to take our dope-ass names.

Paul: Never thought squirrel could be so delicious.
Vernon: Nuts are high in protein and fat. Makes for tender flesh... People forget I'm a doctor and I know shit.

Vernon: We just killed, like, a million of our babies.

Vernon: I know I mess around a lot, and I like to have fun, and Becca thinks I'm a baby, but I'm really a good person with a good heart.
Paul: I know you are.
Vernon: And I believe there is someone out there who will love me. Hopefully a Mexican hottie with big naturals.

Paul: By the way, traditionally the seventh layer can be anything. It can be ground beef, shredded lettuce, green onion, jalapeños... It's up to whoever makes it. Whatever makes them happy.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий