15 апр. 2019 г.

Sanctuary

The Orville 2×12


Topa: But she's a female... They're inferior. It doesn't matter what they think.

Klyden: You are only one Moclan. What makes the rest of our society wrong and your perverse vision right?

Heveena: "Every revolution begins with a single act of defiance."
Kelly: One of yours?
Heveena: Actually, I don't know who said it.

Heveena: There is a visionary Earth poet who I have recently come to cherish.
Capt. Mercer: Oh, boy.
Admiral Halsey: What?
Heveena: With power and dignity, she boldly cried out so that all the cosmos would know of her suffering...
    ♪ Working 9 to 5 ♪
    ♪ For service and devotion, ♪
    ♪ You would think that I ♪
    ♪ Would deserve a fat promotion, ♪
    ♪ Want to move ahead, ♪
    ♪ But the boss won't seem to let me, ♪
    ♪ I swear sometimes that ♪
    ♪ man is out to get me. ♪


Heveena: Captain... Do you suppose Dolly Parton would be proud of us?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!
+ Episode Recap

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий