18 апр. 2019 г.

Winterfell

Game of Thrones 8×1


Tyrion: You should consider yourself lucky. At least your balls won't freeze off...
Varys: You take great offense at dwarf jokes, but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that?
Tyrion: Because I have balls, and you don't.

Sansa: May I ask, how are we meant to feed the greatest army the world has ever seen?

Sansa: What do dragons eat, anyway?
Daenerys: Whatever they want.

Tyrion: Many underestimated you. Most of them are dead now.

Qyburn: Your Grace, I'm afraid I bring terrible news. The dead have broken through the Wall.
Cersei: Good.

Cersei: You want a whore, buy one. You want a queen... earn her.

Qyburn: Our queen's brothers are unlikely to survive their Northern adventures. But in the event that they do... She has a keen sense of poetic justice.
Bronn: That fucking family...

Tyrion: I sense that you're leading to a proposal...
Ser Davos: A proposal is what I'm proposing. On the off chance that we survive the Night King, what if the Seven Kingdoms, for once in their whole shit history, were ruled by a just woman and an honorable man?

Tyrion: Our queen respects the wisdom of age.
Varys: Of course she does. Respect is how the young keep us at a distance, so we don't remind them of an unpleasant truth.
Tyrion: What is that?
Varys: Nothing lasts.


Jon Snow: I don't know how to ride a dragon.
Daenerys: Nobody does. Until they ride a dragon.
Jon Snow: What if he doesn't want me to?
Daenerys: Then I've enjoyed your company, Jon Snow...
Jon Snow: What do I hold onto?
Daenerys: Whatever you can.

Jon Snow: You've completely ruined horses for me.

The Hound: You left me to die.
Arya: First I robbed you.

Brandon: It's time to tell Jon the truth.

Sam: You're his brother. Shouldn't you tell him?
Brandon: I'm not his brother.

Sam: I'm not talking about the King in the North. I'm talking about the King of the bloody Seven Kingdoms!

Sam: You've never been a bastard. You're Aegon Targaryen, true heir to the Iron Throne.

Sam: You're the true king. Aegon Targaryen, Sixth of His Name, Protector of the Realm, all of it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Trivia
+ Game of Thrones Locations

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий