13 апр. 2019 г.

A Perfect Score and a Bunsen Burner Marshmallow

Young Sheldon 2×18


George: My man!...
Sheldon: When was the last time you washed your hands?

Sheldon: At least Dad's on my side...
Missy: Doesn't matter. Mom's gonna win. She always does.

Mary: Oh, baby, it's an hour away. We can't drive you back and forth every day.
Meemaw: I'm the one who's been driving him.
Sheldon: And she loves it.
Meemaw: How can he be so smart and so clueless at the same time?

Mary: Well, the Lord gave Shelly these abilities, and I don't want to be the one holding him back.

Sheldon: What's the point of being intelligent if I can't take advantage of opportunities like this?

Meemaw: A trial run, huh?
Dr. Sturgis: Like the space program. You don't send people up right away; you start by spinning them around in that thing that makes them throw up.

Dr. Sturgis: Here's an idea... Why don't you and Sheldon come live with me? And then you can take care of both of us.


Adult Sheldon: ...I got to pack a suitcase, which is like playing Tetris but with underwear.

Mary: I'm just saying, it can be tough sleeping in a new place without your mom.
Sheldon: Dr. Sturgis will be there. He's like a mom. But he's really smart.

Sheldon: Watching Cosmos while we're eating dinner? Am I awake? Because this feels like a dream.
Dr. Sturgis: Oh, not for me. In my dreams, I'm usually running for my life from a giant praying mantis.
Sheldon: That's the insect where the female eats the male after mating?
Dr. Sturgis: It is.
Sheldon: I think I understand why you're not married.

Dr. Sturgis: If you like being tucked in, I'm prepared to do it. I practiced on a watermelon.
Sheldon: That's okay. I'm a self-tucker.

Sheldon: Wait here. I'm going to go get some ice for your head and I'll fix you a hot beverage.
Dr. Sturgis: Oh. There's a, there's an Earl Grey tea bag in the sink. I think it still has some oomph in it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий