12 апр. 2019 г.

A Simple Favor (2018)

Stephanie: It's like my mom used to say, God rest her soul. Um... Secrets are like margarine... easy to spread, bad for the heart.

Stephanie: Does Nicky have any dietary restrictions?
Emily: Yeah, just don't feed him shit he doesn't like.

Emily: Yeah, you gotta go right at them. Especially the powerful ones. Or they will fuck you in the face.

Emily: I need a real martini.
Stephanie: This one's not real?
Emily: Nope... The key, frozen gin. And a frozen glass. Here... Okay. Little bit of vermouth... Swirl it around, dump... Then add in the gin... Cut your twist. Squeeze it, outside out. Get a nice little mist. Lick the edges. Voila... And don't add fucking ice. Ever.
Stephanie: We don't like ice anymore?
Emily: That shit ruins everything.

Emily: You are so nice. I have no idea how you've survived this long.

Emily: I need your help.
Stephanie: Are you okay?
Emily: I'm fine, but I do need just a simple favor.

Detective Summerville: I'm guessing you've never dealt with law enforcement before.
Stephanie: Not really, no.
Detective Summerville: Mmm.

Detective Summerville: As long as you're honest with me, Ms. Smothers... I swear to you, you have nothing to worry about. Okay?

Stephanie: Are you trying to Diabolique me?!
Sean: What are you talking about?
Stephanie: Diabolique, you know? The French movie about the guy whose wife and mistress, they're trying to kill him.

Stephanie: It's my fault. I'm the reason they're both dead.
Emily: No. Hey, don't do that. People do terrible things for their own fucked-up reasons. That's on them, it's not on you.

Margaret: Are you a mother?
Stephanie: Yes. I love every minute of it.
Margaret: Aww. Then you must have brain damage. It's a thankless business. And some children are just born rotten. They don't need a parent. They need an exorcist.

Stephanie: Moms, do everything yourself.

Stephanie: Can I say something, as the lady with the gun?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий