17 апр. 2019 г.

The Aide

Grace and Frankie 5×3


Grace: Did she at least accept my advice on how to rebrand my original line?
Mallory: Yeah... sort of. Uh... hmm... She rebranded the price of them.
Grace: What the fuck does that mean?
Mallory: Um... Uh, that she is reaching a whole new market.
Grace: Well, good. Which one?
Mallory: The one for people who... wanna save money?

Mallory: Something bad will happen in about two minutes—
Grace: You're selling off my entire line?!
Brianna: You're a minute-fifty off.

Grace: You get to babysit and I have to be babysat?
Frankie: It's just Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
Grace: Three times a week?!
Frankie: Wanna give him Fridays off? I'm good with that.

Grace: I'm sorry. I know how much this means to you, but I can't have somebody that makes me feel old and enfeebled. every minute of every day, three times a week.

Nwabudike: I will find you someone else.
Frankie: No, I will find me somebody else. I need to find the right person for me, and only I know who that is.

Brianna: Okay. My office is mine. My assistant is mine. If you want to criticize me, do it privately. You want to criticize me privately, do it slow enough so that I can think of comebacks. You cannot wear red. It's my power color.
Grace: Are you done?
Brianna: No, not even close... Actually, not true, I'm pretty close. You would be a consultant, serving at the pleasure of the CEO. That's me. I won't call you "Mom." I'll call you "Grace."
Grace: Been begging you to do that since you were four.

Sol: Look, you're going to get old one day. All of you... if you're lucky. And you're gonna put the cream cheese in the silverware drawer. You're going to forget why you walked into a room. And you might even walk out of a store and forget to pay. So, when you start having senior moments, do you want to be shaken down for a chicken? Shame on you for bringing indignity on a woman who never stole anything in her life... Except office supplies. And everyone does that!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий