7 апр. 2019 г.

Genetically Inferior Beta Males

You're the Worst 3×8


Gretchen: Are you firing me? You don't fire me. I fire you. Okay. Wait. Uh, let's compromise. Uh... if I fix my friends and prove that I'm right about my mom, do you promise not to fire me?
Justina: I'm not firing you. That is not a compromise. And I don't agree to any of it.
Gretchen: Great. Deal.

Jimmy: Gretchen, feeding the giraffe and washing the rhinoceri exercises everything that a writer needs for a productive day: problem solving, imagination, word having...

Paul: Oh, my God, Lindsay. Did you know that every time you evacuate your bowels, you lose one-third...
Lindsay: Almost there!
Paul: ...of the bacteria...
Lindsay: I'm almost there!
Paul: ...in your body.
Lindsay: Goddamn it!!

Lindsay: I just want to be normal and cheat on my husband without feeling guilty about it.

Gretchen: .... And don't you come back without results, young lady, or else no Must See TV for you!
Lindsay: Why are you being so bossy?
Gretchen: Not bossy, Lindsay. Maternal.


Gretchen: So you're wasting your most valuable resource...
Edgar: My talent?
Gretchen: ...your time, for no reason. Edgar, this has potential. ... But just because you got your period at 11 does not make you a woman!

Paul: Boy. Now I'm embarrassed by my prudishness. Well, if this is an established, rudimentary fetish, then I suppose I am up for the challenge... I'm going to research this fantasy of yours. You'll see. I'll be the best cuck ever. For our family.
Lindsay: Family.

Gretchen: Honey... you're doing great. Now, if you don't get back out there, we are not stopping for milkshakes on the way home!

Paul: Raul... Raul's friend. Good day. You may take what you want.

Vernon: So, Jimmy, are you in a good place right now?

Jimmy: So, if I'm not writing, because I have no one to write against anymore... who am I?

Gretchen: Hey! If I quit every time my mother pushed me to do something hard, I wouldn't have... I-I... Okay, well, I guess I did quit eventually to start doing drugs and having unprotected sex with college boys. But the point...

Jimmy: Turns out I've been living my entire life in opposition to my father. And now that he's dead, I have no idea who I really am. Am I even a writer? Who knows? Maybe I'm meant to be a master carpenter, slash tree house architect, slash singer-songwriter...

Gretchen: Ugh, what is that?! Order mozzarella sticks like a person!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий