16 апр. 2019 г.

Talking to Me, Talking to Me

You're the Worst 3×10


Jimmy: I'm telling you, Gretchen, now that I have been de-fathered, my world is positively pregnant with possibilities.

Jimmy: Look... Blueprints! Do not touch with your syrup-and-God-knows-what-else-since-you-don't-wash-your-legs hands.

Gretchen: Look at us! You're changing careers to building tree houses. I'm exploring the roots of my mental illness.

Gretchen: My therapist said I have to practice mindfulness, so I am focusing on the flavor of the food, the mouth feel, the swallowing, the reflecting... on my swallowing.

Gretchen: What are you thinking about?
Lindsay: Pie.
Gretchen: You're thinking about what you're eating right now?!
Lindsay: Of course. If I'm eating pie, I'm thinking pie. If I have a fork in my mouth, I'm thinking fork.
Gretchen: You just had an abortion, you're divorcing your husband, and you're literally only thinking about what's happening in this moment?

Gretchen: You might be some kind of secret mindfulness guru... I'm gonna take notes. Just, uh, speak your thoughts out, okay?
Lindsay: Strawtini. Chew, chew, chew, little fart. Waitress is coming over. Here she is. Hi.
Waitress: Can I get you anything else?
Lindsay: Talking to me. Talking to me. My turn to talk. Neck mole, boobs... Bye, waitress. I miss her. Gretchen's still here. Hi, Gretchen. Baby ears... Ooh, a hang nail. Pie again.

Jimmy: I did what you said. I looked at my life from an outside perspective.
Gretchen: Doesn't it feel great?
Jimmy: No, it was terrifying. I didn't recognize any of it... I don't recognize my life. I don't know whether I made any of the right decisions. Everything could be wrong.
Gretchen: Everything?
Jimmy: Everything.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий