8 апр. 2019 г.

The Storm

The Walking Dead 9×16


Ezekiel: Finally broke...

Ezekiel: It's knowing when to keep fighting and knowing when it's over. If only for now...

Ezekiel: Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once. They were the valiant.

Carol: Every time I look at her, all I see is him.
Daryl: Who do you see when you look at me?

Michonne: Welcome to the Sanctuary.

Negan: I mean, we've got ourselves this hot little love quadrangle here to entertain us. It's like Christmas to me.

Negan: Gabe, your girl's doc is also your girl's baby daddy, which kind of begs the question... Do you ever wonder what the hell was going on in there when she has her "appointments"?


Eugene: The chimney flue is completely gunkified. What singed your nostrils earlier was no doubt a toxic mixture of creosote and H2O. Blizzard's done some tearing and blaring. And our chimney's ventilation capabilities are nil to none. It'd be unwise to spark up another blaze lest we plan on ceasing all respiratory functions, a.k.a. smoking and choking.
Negan: God, I missed you, Eugene.

Lydia: I don't know. I just know I can't cross that river.
Carol: Why not?
Lydia: Because I know what's on the other side. It's the same thing that's on this side.

Negan: I know why you're doing this. You're just trying to get a little extra Negan time, aren't you?

Negan: Can I tell you something, kid? That dog, he better poop little golden nuggets. You know what I'm saying?
Judith: Your leg looks like shit.
Negan: Language, Miss Grimes.

Jerry: It's like our new Kingdom, only it's Hilltop. Hey, if we call it "Kingtop," maybe we could make that a thing.

Ezekiel: We made it.
Carol: Did we?

Michonne: You always did have a flair for the dramatic.
Negan: Well, last time we were here together, Rick had just slit my throat open. So this... Hell, this ain't nothin'.

Ezekiel: When the snow melts and the winds quiet, who knows what glorious summer may bring...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий