10 апр. 2019 г.

Her

This Is Us 3×18


Kevin: Do we really have to do it this way? I mean, this just takes forever.
Zoe: Yeah, but you actually get to taste the coffee this way. Here, try it...
Kevin: Mmm... Oh, my gosh! It-it tastes like coffee.
Zoe: Shut up. You know it tastes better.
Kevin: It does.

Kevin: Come here. I want to see if pour-over coffee breath is better than regular coffee breath.

Rebecca: Siri, how do you spell "bradycardia"?

Jack: Okay, well, you can... we can watch it tomorrow.
Randall: But it's due back to Blockbuster tomorrow.
Jack: Well, we'll just, we'll re-rent it, pal. Blockbuster's not going anywhere.

Kevin: Ew. What is this?
Jack: Corn sandwiches. I used to eat these all the time before I met your mom.
Kevin: You're really lucky you met her.

Kevin: You know, this whole idea of not really knowing who you are deep down inside, that's my life story. .... One thing that I have learned, um... I don't think we figure out exactly who we are all at once. I think it happens over a long period of time, just, like, piece by piece, you know? .... I think we go through this life slowly but surely, just collecting these little pieces of ourselves that we can't really live without until, you know, eventually, we have enough of them to where we... we feel whole.

Deja: Well... you're not the only one in the world who can drag somebody on a long car ride just to give them a big speech at a meaningful location.


Deja: Nobody ever won at that house. 'Cause most people don't win, Randall. But you did. You won the lottery. You won it twice. Once when you got adopted and again when you met Beth.

Deja: You owe it to the world... that let you win the lottery twice.

Kevin: She used to do this thing, she would... she would write these really dumb jokes on the, the banana peels of the bananas that she would pack for our lunches... when we were kids... did I ever tell you that?... Uh, five days a week. Three jokes. Every day, I mean... that's... that's next-level, right?

Kevin: I guess all I'm saying is, I think sometimes, you know, people think they know what they want... but then time goes by and things just, they change.

Randall: I had a nightmare about Mom. She looked like Freddy Krueger and her face was wrapped in bandages.
Kevin: And then he woke us up and told us all about it and freaked us out.

Kate: I want my son to... grow up with the Rebecca Pearson-level magic, too.

Zoe: You should be a dad, Kevin. You... you should raise 500 perfectly symmetrical kids. You'll be amazing at it.

Jack: You know, we, we don't really work too good without her. You know, it's... It's like a car. You know, um, you-you got your... your antilock brakes, your suspension, your-your exhaust pipes. But, you see, my wife, she's-she's the engine. And the rest of us, we're-we're s... Well, we're useless without the engine. Do you... do you understand what I'm saying?

Beth: We don't work when we're apart. But, together... baby, together, we set the world on fire.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
The End

To be continued...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий