28 апр. 2019 г.

No Longer Just Us

You're the Worst 3×13


Gretchen: They say, when a murder scene is fresh, you can still smell the fear in the air... And afterwards, we can swing by Echo Park and get paletas.

Lindsay: You got to speak up and tell people what you want. You are the master of your own destiny. Don't be a martyr. I was a martyr. I almost martyred my husband, but I didn't.

Paul: Page one... preliminary settlement offer.
Lindsay: You're supposed to write it on a piece of paper and slide it over. Watch... Here's my initial offer.
Paul: This is just a drawing of a cat.
Lindsay: It's just a starting point. It's called a negotiation. Now, you go.

Gretchen: I can't get an Uber to pick me up. I think my rating's too low. What's yours?
Jimmy: Oh, bad. Apparently, they don't like it when you call multiple companies and make them race to pick you up.


Vernon: You're really giving up those big naturals?.. Huh.

Justina: When you first came to me, you were out of touch, even with your most rudimentary behavioral patterns, but you have done the work and you have grown so much. And I'm proud of you.
Gretchen: Bitch.
Justina: Bitch to you, too, Gretchen.

Dorothy: Not everybody gets their dream.

Jimmy: The world is absolutely lousy with people, and I hate them all. I hate everyone... but you.
Gretchen: Yeah. I hate everyone else, too. Now, let's look for clues.

Jimmy: Gretchen, extraordinary, confounding Gretchen, she who emits more energy than a dying galaxy, despite not washing her legs, together we transcend the... mundanity down there. Separate, it shall eventually consume us and turn us as mundane as them, and to allow that to happen simply because we were scared would be a criminal act.

Gretchen: This fits, you know? You lost your dad, but... you gained me. We're a family. That's pretty cool, right?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий