2 апр. 2019 г.

The Only Thing That Helps

You're the Worst 3×7


Gretchen: What?! We can litter in our own front yard now?!

Paul: I don't know if I can do this. I mean, I don't even like watching other men put gas in my car.

Lindsay: Paul...
Paul: Anything for our family.

Paul: Okay, so I don't know how this works. Is there, like, a discussion about what's appropriate? Or, uh...
Lindsay: Go sit over there.
Paul: Okay.

Becca: Oh, look. There's a bowl of candy in a quadcopter. Entertain yourself.

Vernon: The doctor in me is like, you're the patient, take what you've been prescribed, you dumb little bitch.
Edgar: Yeah, that's what I figured...
Vernon: But the human in me is like, "Smoke that ganj, yo." Real talk? It's bullroar that you can't get a pot card. You went to war. And straight berserkered on fools. That's an actual reason.

Freddy: '... Please scatter my ashes at the home of actor Tony Shalhoub, whose movie Big Night you and I attended together. ...'

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий