21 апр. 2019 г.

A Proper Sendoff

Billions 4×5


Bobby Axelrod: So, to our new AG. Long may he rule.

Rebecca Cantu: It's really only the ones we love, huh...
Wendy Rhoades: That make you want to kill them?

Rebecca Cantu: When I misplay something publicly and I feel like everyone's staring at me, I take comfort in this fact: most people are self-absorbed narcissistic assholes. So they might revel in your shit for a minute, because it distracts them from theirs. But... after that minute, they're gonna forget about you, just go right back to their own shitpile.

Bobby Axelrod: It'll blow over.
Chuck Rhoades: Yeah?
Bobby Axelrod: I dunno. She's been that angry at me before...
Chuck Rhoades: What'd you do to fix it?
Bobby Axelrod: Uh... Few million dollars, an Italian sports car, a piece of the profits, and I stopped suing you... And to be honest, she was still a little pissed. For a long time.

Mafee: I still look at you like Vincent Vega did Jules Winnfield... The smartest and toughest fella in the room.

Taylor: I don't feel very smart at the moment. I built a turbo engine here and the nitrous tank blew up in my face.

Bobby Axelrod: In our business, people never give back the money. So why are you giving back the money?

Bobby Axelrod: Talk... Talk more. About how that gratitude results in you spitting my capital back in my face like Furiosa did to Nux in Fury Road.

Bobby Axelrod: Either you confront it head on, or let it go. But don't keep giving it power over you by staying in the dark.


Bob Sweeney: This isn't about me, Chuck... Or you. This is about the People. ...... What was I supposed to do?
Chuck Rhoades: Uh. Fight harder! You're the governor! They're your people. Be their fucking champion! Stand up for the blessed sovereignty of the States versus the Fed. That's why we bowed and scraped to get these fucking jobs!
Bob Sweeney: Wow. It sounds so good when you say it... But I'd rather be the guy that didn't run out of money to keep the streets clean and safe in his first week.

Chuck Rhoades: Well, I plan to...
Rhoades, Sr.: Whatever it is, it won't be enough.

Chuck Rhoades: I'm in it, Dad, trying to get back my authority.
Rhoades, Sr.: Aim higher! Don't just get your juice back, Sonny. Send a fucking message! You've got to show them what you do with power...

Rhoades, Sr.: For longer than he was your enemy, Black Jack Foley was in your corner. So take this one last lesson from him...
Chuck Rhoades: Make them fear me.
Rhoades, Sr.: Your vengeance... your whim... your everything.

Wendy Rhoades: 'Password is no longer valid'. He changed it.
Mike Wagner 'Wags': May I? Nicole Aniston... Blair Williams. No. Wait... Cory Chase. If you're a Lisa Ann fan, you're a Cory Chase fanatic. She's a national treasure.

Bobby Axelrod: He was impressed that I'd paid attention to the stuff that didn't matter... because of course it matters. Everything fucking matters.
John Rice: So I should pay attention to the details?
Bobby Axelrod: And watch your six. Same rules for investing, cards...
John Rice: And women...
Bobby Axelrod: Exactly!

Bobby Axelrod: The money that I spent to educate you did not go totally to waste. The best education, though, is living it. Don't imagine what it's like to run two billion. Or five. Or ten. Just fucking run it.

Ari Spyros: I never thought I'd be part of a real life Wannsee Conference.... Or that it would be so much fun.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий