3 апр. 2019 г.

R & B

This Is Us 3×17


Beth: Um, you want to know what my idea of the perfect date is? It's nachos. It's-it's ginger beer and nachos.

Beth: I-I have to go, Randall. Again, you're-you're a very nice guy, but please don't call me again.

Nathan: So? How'd it go?
Randall: Good... I'm gonna marry her.

Beth: Did you tell your mom about all of the proposals?
Randall: Y-Y-Yes?

Randall: What? What don't you want?
Beth: I don't want my life to be consumed by my husband's. And, Randall, I love you, but... you consume things.

Beth: Ask me....
Randall: Right now?
Beth: Yeah. This is my favorite meal. You're my favorite person. This is how I want it.

Beth: Before you do this, we're not gonna lose ourselves in each other. We're gonna be full people. Equals. We're a team. All right, go ahead.

Randall: Beth Clarke... you are the love of my life. You are my reason. You are my joy. You are my everything. And I don't want to do life without you, so... will you marry me?

Beth: What rhymes with "love"?
Kate: Dove. Shove. Glove. Above.
Beth: Above! That's it. Thank you. What rhymes with "forever"?


Kate: Ooh! Endeavor.
Beth: What?
Kate: Rhymes with "forever."

Kevin: Oh, cut that. Cut that. Listen, just, here's the thing, man. Just go to the time where you start talking about Beth. Start from there.
Randall: Um... Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay, Kev, I... I don't think I wrote vows. I think I wrote a deeply boring dissertation on marriage.

Randall: Beth... I want to be the man that you deserve. And... I promise to spend the rest of my life earning your love, because you are the only thing... the only thing I'm ever going to need.

Beth: Honestly, Randall, when I look in your eyes, I see my home. I see eternity. And no matter what may come our way... I promise that I'll always choose you.

Beth: I was thinking, you know what's great about us, Randall, is that when I need nachos, you make them for me. And I love that. But you're the kind of person who goes for the whole chip with lots of cheese. You don't do it on purpose. You're just a whole chip with a lot of cheese kind of person. And so am I, yet...
Randall: Wait, no. I don't leave you with the crumbs! What, do you feel like I leave you with the crumbs?

Kevin: Well, why am I in the basement? 'Cause, you know, William over here, he's upstairs, he's in Annie's room.
Beth: 'Cause that's how we do it over here at Hotel Pearson. You know? Estranged fathers go upstairs, television star brothers go downstairs.

Beth: I just needed 24 hours to myself. Away from biological fathers and white brothers. And don't get me wrong, I adore them... I adore William. I tolerate Kevin. But it's a lot.

Beth: You have turned me into your mother.
Randall: Beth, don't bring my mother into this.
Beth: Well, she's already in it! You don't even realize it, but they're both in it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий