6 апр. 2019 г.

Christopher Robin (2018)

Winnie The Pooh: Where are we going, Christopher Robin?
Christopher Robin: Nowhere. One of my favorite places.

Christopher Robin: What I like doing best is nothing.
Winnie The Pooh: How do you do nothing?
Christopher Robin: It's when people call out... "What are you going to do, Christopher Robin?" And you say, "Oh, nothing." And then you go ahead and do it.
Winnie The Pooh: Ah, yes.
Christopher Robin: Doing nothing often leads to the very best something.

Giles Winslow: Do you have dreams, Robin?... I'll let you into a little secret. Dreams don't come for free, Robin. Nothing comes from nothing.

Christopher Robin: Look, if I work really hard now, then in the future... our life will be...
Evelyn Robin: Will be what? Will be better? Worse? We don't care, we want you. This is life, Christopher. This weekend is your life. Your life is happening now. Right in front of you.

Christopher Robin: It's stress.
Winnie The Pooh: It's not stress. It's Pooh.

Christopher Robin: I should be working. Trying to find a solution. Even though I think it may be impossible.
Winnie The Pooh: People say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day.

Christopher Robin: You can't just take a teddy bear from a grown man!

Christopher Robin: What're you doing, Pooh?
Winnie The Pooh: Sometimes when I'm going somewhere and I wait... a somewhere comes to me.


Christopher Robin: Oh, it's still here. Hundred Acre Wood...

Christopher Robin: Well, the thing is to do this systematically.
Winnie The Pooh: Follow the simple honey bee.
Christopher Robin: No, Pooh. The key is to head in just one direction to avoid getting lost. Especially in all this fog.
Winnie The Pooh: I always get to where I'm going... by walking away from where I have been.
Christopher Robin: Do you?
Winnie The Pooh: That's the way I do it.

Christopher Robin: You mustn't give up, Eeyore! I'll save you.
Eeyore: We'll see...

Christopher Robin: Come on, Eeyore. Let's get to the bottom of this.
Eeyore: I'm already at the bottom.

Christopher Robin: Well, I think we should investigate.
Eeyore: I wouldn't go in there if I was us.

Owl: Don't you worry. As my old Uncle Orville used to say... "Worry is the way to concern." Or is it, "Concern is the way to confusion?"
Eeyore: You're the way to confusion.

Winnie The Pooh: And the game is called, "Say What You See." You first, Piglet.
Piglet: Panic. Worry. Catastrophe.
Tigger: Speed! Danger! Recklessness!
Eeyore: Disgrace. Shame. Humiliation.

Christopher Robin: Eeyore, this is Evelyn, my wife.
Eeyore: Hello, Evelyn my wife.
Evelyn Robin: Hello, talking donkey, how are you doing today?
Eeyore: Don't get me started.

Winnie The Pooh: Christopher Robin. What day is it?
Christopher Robin: It's today.
Winnie The Pooh: My favorite day.
Christopher Robin: Mine too, Pooh. Mine, too.
Winnie The Pooh: Yesterday, when it was tomorrow... it was too much day for me.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

+ Goodbye Christopher Robin (2017)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий