25 апр. 2019 г.

Maximum Recreational Depth

Billions 4×6


Bobby Axelrod: Not supervising. Just mixing in. I need to see what I'm gonna destroy.

Mike Wagner 'Wags': I know you don't care about Wall Street's elite fraternity. You are above it, like a god. But I am in it... like a demigod.

Bobby Axelrod: Taylor fucked us.
Orrin Bach: Spacey-style. Sneaky and from behind.

Chuck Rhoades: It's a shame you're wearing that. Brrr. Cold in New York.

Bryan Connerty: I am the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
Chuck Rhoades: You always say the full title Idi Amin-style?

Chuck Rhoades: You fucked with the wrong Attorney General. I'll see you—
Bryan Connerty: Oh, say it, fucking say it, Chuck.
Chuck Rhoades: ...in court.
Bryan Connerty: Goddamned right you will.

Mafee: From time to time I've been asked to get right with some stuff I didn't fully agree with. And I rolled with it. Because I wasn't the smartest person in the room...
Douglas Mason: I'm always the smartest person in the room.
Mafee: Then I can't help you. Especially if you think that when you're in the same room with Taylor.

Taylor Mason: The four freedoms, as identified by FDR... speech, worship, from fear, from want.
Wendy Rhoades: That was part of Roosevelt's shpiel to get America into the war.
Taylor Mason: Effective. Appealing to not only our desires, but also to that of which we're most afraid.
Wendy Rhoades: He knew how to rouse.


Taylor Mason: Which do you think is the more effective tool: appealing to someone's aspirations or their fear?
Wendy Rhoades: If you want to motivate someone to a specific action? I say: be like Roosevelt and do both.

Mike Wagner 'Wags': Spyros, Dollar Bill, find whatever greatness lies within you and nurture it. Eventually, it will be seen.

Rebecca Cantu: This is one of those moments that people get to when they scuba dive... It's 'maximum recreational depth.'
Bobby Axelrod: You wondering if there's enough oxygen to go deeper?
Rebecca Cantu: No, you're wondering if you want to go deeper with me.

Judge DeGiulio: I'm looking at a clash of the titans. One of those old-fashioned Sunday afternoon franchise crossovers. King Kong vs. Godzilla. Or maybe Abbott and Costello against the Mummy. Mr. Rhoades, you're away...

Rebecca Cantu: I like messy. 'Cause it gives me something to clean up. I take control instead of the mess controlling me.

Chuck Rhoades: Men seldom realize when things are rigged in their favor. It would require them to have a realistic and limited view of their skills. To be in touch with humility.

Bryan Connerty: You really like getting in there behind the US Attorney's desk...
AG Jeffcoat: Every desk in the Department of Justice is my desk.

Mike Wagner 'Wags': My vengeance will come like I do... slow, thunderous, and in your eye.

Wendy Rhoades: Taylor needs to be the one to crush it. That will be the most devastating blow. The weight of that betrayal... they-plural, both of them... will never come back from that.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий