22 апр. 2019 г.

Jackie Brown (1997)

Ordell Robbie: Oh, uh-uh-uh, here we go. AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room... accept no substitutes.

Louis Gara: Who was that?
Ordell Robbie: That's Beaumont.
Louis Gara: Who's Beaumont?
Ordell Robbie: An employee I had to let go.
Louis Gara: What'd he do?
Ordell Robbie: He put hisself in a position where he was gonna have to do ten years in prison. That's what he did. And if you know Beaumont... you know there ain't no goddamn way he can do ten years. If you know that, then you know Beaumont's gonna do anything Beaumont can... to keep from doin' them ten years... includin' tellin' the federal government any and every motherfucking thing... about my black ass. Now, that, my friend, is a clear-cut case... of him or me... and you best believe... it ain't gonna be me.

Detective Mark Dargas: With your prior, the judge will give you two years. Now, you'll probably only end up serving a year and some change... but if I was a 44-year-old black woman... desperately clinging on to this one shitty, little job I was fortunate enough to get... I don't think that I'd think I had a year to throw away. So let's start again now, shall we?

Ordell Robbie: Uh-uh-uh. I didn't hear you wash your hands.

Ordell Robbie: Is that what I think it is?
Jackie Brown: What do you think it is?
Ordell Robbie: I think it's a gun pressed up against my dick.
Jackie Brown: Well, you thought right. Now, take your hands from around my throat... nigger.

Max Cherry: I'll bet, besides maybe an afro, you look exactly how you did at 29.
Jackie Brown: Well, my ass ain't the same.
Max Cherry: Bigger?
Jackie Brown: Yeah.
Max Cherry: Ain't nothin' wrong with that!

Ordell Robbie: I suppose you see a piece of this for yourself?
Jackie Brown: It's my plan. We're in this together.
Ordell Robbie: Yeah, but it's my money, and I don't need no fuckin' partners.
Jackie Brown: I ain't your partner. I'm your manager. And I'm managing to get your money out of Mexico, into America, in your hands... and I'm managing to do it all under the nose of the cops. So, therefore, I'm your manager, and a manager gets 15%.
Ordell Robbie: No, a manager gets ten percent.
Jackie Brown: No, that's an agent.
Ordell Robbie: I'm gonna give you ten.
Jackie Brown: No. No. A manager gets 15%, agent gets 10. I'm getting 15%, all right?
Ordell Robbie: All I'm gonna give you is ten. And the same deal as before.
Jackie Brown: I can do that.


Melanie Ralston: You got to admit, he's not too bright.
Louis Gara: Oh... I wouldn't go so far as to say that.
Melanie Ralston: He moves his lips when he reads. What does that tell you?.. Let's say that he's streetwise, you know. We'll give him that. He's still a fuckup.

Louis Gara: I don't understand why you keep someone around your business and you can't even trust 'em.
Ordell Robbie: I ain't gotta trust her. I know her.
Louis Gara: I don't know what that means, man.
Ordell Robbie: Well, you can't trust Melanie... but you can always trust Melanie to be Melanie.

Max Cherry: If I saw an opportunity to walk away with a shopping bag full of money, would I take it?
Jackie Brown: You know where it came from. It's not like it's somebody's life savings. It wouldn't even be missed.
Max Cherry: Half a million dollars will always be missed.

Jackie Brown: I'm not sure you answered my question, Max.
Max Cherry: Which one?
Jackie Brown: If you had the chance, unemployed now... to walk away with a half million dollars... would you take it?

Ordell Robbie: You shot her? Twice?!

Ordell Robbie: It's Jackie Brown.

Ordell Robbie: My ass may be dumb, but I ain't no dumb ass.

Max Cherry: I'm 56 years old. I can't blame anybody for anything I do.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий