23 июл. 2017 г.

9 to 5

& Roz: Is that her?
    Violet: Yes. We’ll need a special looker for the hat...

& Mr. Hart: Doralee... About my conduct in the office here yesterday... I’m afraid I got a little carried away. I’d like to apologize to you.
    Doralee: I’ve been chased by swifter men than you, and I ain’t been caught yet.

& Mr. Hart: You know, you mean so much more to me than just a dumb secretary...

& Doralee: I’ve told you before, I’m a married woman!
    Mr. Hart: I’m married too. That makes it perfect.

& Doralee: If you ever say another word about me or make another indecent proposal... I’m gonna get that gun and change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot! Don’t think I can’t do it!

& Doralee: What a rat.
    Judy: What a liar.
    Violet: What a creep.

& Violet: Would you two show a little spunk? I mean, what are you, a man or a mouse? I mean, a woman or a «wouse»?


& Mr. Hart: You’ve got to help me. That mob is trying to kill me.
    Judy: Why would they do such a nasty thing?
    Mr. Hart: I don’t know. I’m not such a bad guy.
    Judy: You’re a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot.

& Violet: Who does he think he is? He’s a miserable, petty, two-bit dictator. Ordering me around like I’m a flunky... I hate myself for being such a nerd!
    Barbara: He does it to annoy you. Don’t let him get to you. Besides, the day is almost over.
    Violet: I tell myself the same thing. But I feel the pressure’s building. I can’t take much more. Something, somewhere, sometime, is gonna snap... and God help Mr. Hart, because I won’t be responsible for my actions... But right now, I’m calm. Perfectly calm.

& Violet: No need to get sarcastic.

& Mr. Hart: You can’t keep me here a week! I’m the boss. Don’t you think I might be missed at the office?...
    Doralee: Franklin Hart’s office... No, he's not here right now. Can I help you?

& Dick: So that’s what you’re into now: Bondage.
    Judy: What’s that?
    Dick: Bondage, S&M, sex games...
    Judy: That’s right. All of it. I’m into everything.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий