8 июл. 2017 г.

The Other Side

The Handmaid's Tale 1×7


& Luke: Pop. Six. Pull. Come on. Pop. Six. Pull.

& June: I’m just saying we should’ve left when she did.
    Luke: I know.

& Whitford: You ever shot a gun? ... All right. Revolvers are pretty straightforward. Thumb hits the release latch. Cylinder pops out. Don’t want it to spin. Hit the ejector rod. Dump your brass. Six bullets in. Pull that hammer back. Fire. You got that?


& Luke: Oh, no. We don’t need passports. I got visas.
    Whitford: US passport doesn’t mean shit anymore. Bud. That’s over.

& Whitford: I’ll be back. And then we will get you all safe and sound to the magical land of the north.

& Luke: Who are you guys?
    Peter: You got an Army brat, two strays, a gay, and a nun.
    Luke: Sorry about the fucks.

& June: ’I love you so much. Save Hannah.’

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий