7 июл. 2017 г.

Aftermath

& Roman: Maybe I should spend less time at the cemetery. The only thing is that Nadiya and Olena are there. They can’t leave. So I go there and visit them... because... they can’t go anywhere. They can’t.

& Robert: A radical change, Jake. The safest isn’t just another job, it’s another city. Another home. Another name. Another life.

& James Gullick: .... The company also agrees to pay you damages in the amount of $75,000... for your daughter’s death and $85,000 for your wife’s. $160,000 in total.

& Roman: I want the company to apologize.


& Andrew Berg: I... I don’t know what to do. I get up in the morning and I don’t know what to do. Maybe it’s not that I don’t know what to do the whole day, it’s... that I don’t know what to do in the next hour or the next minute. ... Sometimes I try to think of things to distract me... you know, just try and think about something else... then I immediately forget and I don’t do them. I just sit at home, not knowing what to do.
    Roman: It won’t be easy... but sooner or later... you will find something... that’ll help you get out of bed.
    Andrew Berg: You think so?
    Roman: I know so.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Σ nostradamvs: "... Ну да, не Роман. Потому что «Последствия» - это не экранизация жизни Калоева, а фильм, на сценарий которого автора вдохновила трагическая история швейцарского диспетчера. Действие перенесено в США, Шварценеггер, потерявший жену, дочь и нерождённую внучку, в роли хорош – он играет потерянного человека, и да, он и должен быть потерян. ..."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий