25 июл. 2017 г.

Ghostbusters

& Abby: You’re only Dean now because the last Dean went to jail.
    Dean: Are you saying that I’m not qualified?
    Abby: You spell science with a «y.» And what’s upsetting about that is I don’t think you know that that’s wrong.

& Rowan North: They’ll always ignore you. They are walking sewage, concerned only with their own trivial matters.
    Patty: Okay. Um...
    Rowan North: When the fourth cataclysm begins, laborers, such as yourself, will be among the last led to the butchery. So, make the most of your extra time.
    Patty: You are just a bundle of joy, ain’t ya?

& Kevin: You know, an aquarium is a submarine for fish...

& Theater Manager: Are you the ghostbusters?
    Erin: Actually, we’re the conductors of the metaphysical...

& Patty: I just thought this was gonna be like a book club. Play some Stevie Nicks albums, you know? ’Cause I’m telling you right now, if I see two twins from The Shining, I’m gonna pass out.

& Patty: Okay, yep. Room full of nightmares. Not going in there.

& Patty: I don’t understand how I get wrapped up in this stuff. I had a good job at the MTA. Was it perfect? No, of course it wasn’t perfect. But I tell you what, everybody was alive.

& Patty: Was that there before?.. Please, do not answer!

& Holtzmann: I’m sorry, not that gun. That one’s not ready. It’s yours when it is. Here, in the meantime... This.
    Erin: Wow! What does it do?
    Holtzmann: It’s a Swiss army knife. No woman should walk around unarmed.

& Abby: All right, let’s pop some balloons!


& Patty: Oh, lord, have mercy.
    Abby: This is just wrong! I can’t move my hand. I can’t reach the trigger.
    Patty: You guys, this is exactly how I pictured my death.

& Holtzmann: You just got holtzmanned, baby!

& Erin: Proton guns are all well and good, but sometimes you need the Swiss army.

& Erin: What year is it?
    Holtzmann: It’s 2040. Our president is a plant.
    Erin: Oh, my god!
    Holtzmann: I’m kidding. You were gone two seconds.

& Erin: Well, now I know how Batman feels.

& Erin: It’s my fault, anyway. The box said the color was called Garfield. It wasn’t even the cat. It was... the president.

& Holtzmann: I want to make a toast... Physics is the study of the movement of, uh, bodies in space, and it can unlock the mysteries of the universe. But it cannot answer the essential question of what is our purpose here. And, to me, the purpose of life is to love. And to love is what you have shown me. I didn’t think that I would ever really have a friend until I met Abby, and then I feel like I have a family of my own. And I love you.

& Kevin: Ghostbusters. Please give a detailed description of your apparition... Mmm-hmm. Well, that sounds like an illusional meta-physious, spectro-mian... Mmm. Mmm-hmm. I’m talking like you guys.

& Erin: What is this for?
    Holtzmann: It catches ghosts and it transports them somewhere else. I don’t know where, uh, but I have a feeling it’s Michigan.

& Holtzmann: I call it the nutcracker.
    Erin: Oh, ’cause it crushes the ghost.
    Holtzmann: No, it’s for walnuts.
    Erin: Smart.

& Petty: I heard something really weird. What’s «zuul»?

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ nostradamvs: "...в сумме получилось занудное действо, обременённое комплектом несмешных натянутых шуток и попыткой подражания классическим фильмам."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий